Knuckle question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 17:42:07 MST 2006

I am generally familiar with the term "high solids", but am not familiar with it being used to describe an adhesive (forgive me, I may simply be ignorant about that). Are you using the term as it might imply good gap-filling properties?

If you shim the gap properly - and you really want to do that to place and orient the knuckle consistently - you will have a snug-fitting assembly, and thus any good wood glue will work fine - hide glue, Titebond, etc.

Terry Farrell