Ecsaine Source

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 3 18:53:50 MST 2006

"I am preparing to do another Baldwin 243 action repair- replacing all the
catcher and knuckle "leathers" that have turned extremely hard. I've done
this a few times before, I think using buckskin squares supplied from
somewhere, PianoTek, I think. I am wondering what others are using. Is
anyone using escaine for this and where do you get it?"

If I recall, The Thumper has a supply of it. Is that true Thumper?<G>
Regards,
Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I