yamaha spinet

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 4 09:15:30 MST 2006

Hi Gregor - somehow you got your authors mixed up - I had wrote in that I
removed a fallboard from a Yamy spinet, but not the action. However, come to
think of it, I think that I did have to remove the action. I don't remember
how long it took, but don't those actions have the separate sticker rail for
the key capstans like the old Acrosonics and Wurlys? If so, they really come
out relatively easy - just watch those low tenor damper felts as you remove
it.

And if there is not enough money for that task, you are not charging enough!

Terry Farrell