yamaha spinet

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:07:42 MST 2006

>From: Farrell
>>As for the removal of the action I just thought that someone would surely
>>offer sound advise to Robin. I have performed this task on numerous
>>occasions including on a Yamaha spinet. I'd prefer going to the dentist.
>>Not enough money for the time spent.

Terry, how much time did it take? I must admit that I never even tried it
because my trainer/employer told me not to do so (not enough money for that
task). I even don´t know how to do, but I can imagine that.  I think one
must unscrew every key.
Could you explain how to do that job? Is there a special tool for that?

Gregor