Problems with new Steinways

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 21:37:23 MST 2006

I re -read this & I didn't like the  sound of it later.  Thanks all,  for
your experiences &  miseries.  I got what I asked for.

  Dale

Dear Compadres
  Thanks for the myriad opinons,rants & Urban  legends.  I promise to post
the Steinway warranty this week. This truly  is one of my favorite pianos in the
world when tweaked to my liking & I am  grateful that I've had the
oppurtunity to make most of my income working on  this piano.  I hope they continue but
I know from experience when a  person or a firm discontinues that which has
always made them successful it's  a downhill slide.  I see it getting steeper.
  Dale