yamaha spinet

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 20:16:56 MST 2006

Hey Now,

I stand corrected, as I said I've only seen a couple and removed the action
from one (Yamaha spinet). This has been a couple of years ago. These Yamaha
spinets are a rare sight, at least in this area.  I have seen the type of
spinet that the keys have capstans and the stickers are connected to
another flange. I honestly can't remember. I still think it is a tight fit
to say the least. I think the original post a couple of days ago from Robin
was regarding the removal of the fall board or key cover. Robin then did
ask if you have to disconnect each and every key to remove the action.
Perhaps that is were the confusion started at least on my part.

Next time I get a new client with a spinet I'll send em your way....I have
a dentist appointment.

C-ya

Steve

Terry.