Problems with new Steinways

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 4 23:54:39 MST 2006

What didnt you like about it ?

RicB

    I re -read this & I didn't like the  sound of it later.  Thanks
    all,  for
    your experiences &  miseries.  I got what I asked for.

      Dale

    Dear Compadres
      Thanks for the myriad opinons,rants & Urban  legends.  I promise
    to post
    the Steinway warranty this week. This truly  is one of my favorite
    pianos in the
    world when tweaked to my liking & I am  grateful that I've had the
    oppurtunity to make most of my income working on  this piano.  I
    hope they continue but
    I know from experience when a  person or a firm discontinues that
    which has
    always made them successful it's  a downhill slide.  I see it
    getting steeper.
      Dale