Pianotech Digest, Vol 1282, Issue 29

Anne Acker a.acker at comcast.net
Tue Dec 5 06:57:42 MST 2006

I seem to recall that Mark Cramer is not on the list, is that correct?   While I am impressed with his Wapin experience, and have much respect for Tim,  I think Mark needs to think a bit longer before putting this on an 1885 Steinway A.  There are more issues to consider.  Perhaps he could email me?

Anne Beetem Acker
a.acker at comcast.net

As for the skeptic, well I've just ordered a Wapin license ($325.00 U.S.) for the 1923 Mason & Hamlin A I'm currently rebuilding and intend to for the 1885 Steinway A, and possibly the 1912 B ... (I might occasionaly be cheap, but I ain't stupid. ;>)

Thanks Tim!

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon