Problems with new Steinways

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 15:18:15 MST 2006

Ric
  I left out experiences ,which is what I was  asking all to share.  It
sounded like I was dismissing what was shared  & I sincerely appreciated the
situations recounted
  Thanks
  Dale

What  didnt you like about it ?

RicB

I re -read this  & I didn't like the  sound of it later.  Thanks
all,  for
your experiences &  miseries.  I  got what I asked for.

Dale

Dear Compadres
Thanks for  the myriad opinons,rants & Urban  legends.  I promise
to post
the Steinway warranty this week. This  truly  is one of my favorite
pianos in the
world when tweaked to my liking & I am  grateful that I've had  the
oppurtunity to make most of my income working on   this piano.  I
hope they continue but
I  know from experience when a  person or a firm discontinues that
which has
always made them successful it's  a  downhill slide.  I see it
getting steeper.
Dale