D.C. Belly Cloth/Piano Disk ?

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist at g2a.net
Wed Dec 6 07:09:49 MST 2006

No speakers but a couple of  electronic boxes.  Thought that
cloth  kept in  the moisture ?    Have had a call and email
into  Piano Disk (Nina Butler)  (sp) but no answer.
Don't like the way it fits ----in fact I don't install---just get
them for the customer.  Don't think  UL  would approve of cloth on
top of heater rod,  even though DC says its ok.
On my own piano I built a small wood stand off system for the cloth
to be supported and  used small  half round moulding  with wood
screws  instead of the thumb tacks and Velcro.