Kimball Spinet Question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 17:00:17 MST 2006

"A square rubber thingee lost motion adjuster...of course."

Actually, that's precisely what I use. I got it a long time ago from one of the supply houses - it's a square socket type thing that attaches to your multi-tool handle.

Look first to see if the rubber is hard and crunchy before you start turning them - otherwise you might buy the owner a set of rubber nuts. But you knew that.....  ;-)

Terry Farrell
  This one has square rubber thingees for adjusting lost motion.

  What's your tool of preference?

  Thanks,

  -Phil Bondi(Fl)

  A square rubber thingee lost motion adjuster...of course.
  anon