Job Opening

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 6 20:55:08 MST 2006

Oh yeow, this looks awfully tempting......................  But I think I'll
have to stay my old crotchety independent self rather than go after the
really cool stuff.  ............

Piano Disk people called me several hours after you did, and they felt the
problem would be in the solenoid rail, and will have one of their people
look at it. I think it is a Pianodisk problem and not a Kawai regulation
problem on the RX2 of which we spoke today.
thanks, though.
les

--
12:22 PM