Yamaha WX-7 model

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 21:41:54 MST 2006

The WX 7 was a really nice piano.  So was the WX 3.  I believe the backposts were in the shape of an X, among other things.  These are among the easiest pianos I've ever tuned.

As Joseph said, the buying public would not be able to appreciate big enough differences between the WXs and the U series to justify the much larger expenditure.  Too bad.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net