Problems

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 8 00:42:55 MST 2006

Hi, David,

I completely concur; and, that's with the understanding that there are
entirely too much of the kinds of structural and related problems that have
been discussed (again) recently on the list.

At the end of the day, how it comes out of the factory is how it comes out
of the factory.  We cannot get out what is not built in.  We must work with
what we get...until it is time to rebuild.  In the meantime, we cannot
expect the company to change what has been working (for them, anyway) for
over 150 years.  To paraphrase an old bromide, if the piano will not come
to us, we must go to the piano.

Best regards.

Horace