Problems

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 16:42:57 MST 2006

Brett,
Pull on the cross strut while producing that buzzing sound.  If it
ameliorates: back-out the screw a little then tighten it (Bill Youse
recommends giving the strut a tap with a rubber mallet to seat it)
both ends.  This is not that uncommon, it can loosen up if the piano
is moved a lot.  I ended up trickling CA glue around one here to
eliminate the buzzing because the screws wouldn't budge either way.

Andrew Anderson