No Problems

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Dec 8 18:52:50 MST 2006

Grin...  Not only was this a Steinway... but an OLD one at that.

Seriously curious... hows the soundboard on this instrument ?  Is it the
origional  one ? And either way how does it sound ?

Cheers
RicB

This afternoon I measured a 1913 Steinway M action for hammer, shank and
flange replacement.  The design would have been 2 years old when it was
made.  Action ratio was 5.1   Frontweight on key #1 was 28 grams. As I
look forward to working on this action next year, life seems warm,
gentle, relaxed, easy to manage. Working on good pianos warms the heart
and heals the soul.

Ed Sutton