No Problems

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 9 06:49:39 MST 2006

The piano is in a small room and the owner is a quiet, intermediate level player. The soundboard is adequate for what is demanded of it.  There is at least one shimmed crack. The owner will consider bellywork after the action is rebuilt, and probably not have it done. This instrument comes to me via a colleague who has been fighting verdigris in the action for 20 years.  It spent about 60 years in Boston, 40 in Charlotte.