plastic keytop matching

ed miller edmiller3 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 08:19:18 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a client with two white keys that are burnt. How can I get a perfect
match?

I have samples from Shcaff and nothing is quite as deep cream as his set.
What other supplier has a lot of plastic keytops to choose from?

Are there any methods to save these burnt keytops without replacing the
keytop? The problem is mostly discoloration, with one small spot where
plastic has been melted.

Thanks,
Ed