Steinway [non-adjustable jack] question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Dec 11 13:10:34 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply, Bob, but I was speaking of adjusting the adjustable
types. David was commenting on how crucial it is to get a good adjustment on
the jack position for good regulation. I was hoping for a procedure that was
more exact than a visual alignment on the section ends, draw a thread across
the section, align the rest of the jacks to the thread.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802