The Soundboard bit.. S&S M

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 18:30:34 MST 2006

Hi Terry
   I believe it is. A very interestingly wide grain too. What a  sound.  A
Magic wood????grin
  Dale

Dale - I had built a Del Fandrich-designed soundboard for David this  past
April. I guess I had kinda forgotten about it and never heard about the  end
result. Is the one you describe below perhaps the same one?

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

_www.farrellpiano.com_ (http://www.farrellpiano.com/)