The Soundboard bit.. S&S M

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 22:43:40 MST 2006

Very Nice work Terry. You are an asset to the technical  community
  Merry CHristmas
  Dale Erwin

Realistically, sure, I hope the good sound is part becuase of my work,  but I
really think most of it is Del Fandrich's design work. I think the  bottom
line is that I simply didn't screw up anything while building the  soundboard -
nor did David when he installed the soundboard. But that's  my goal in the
work I do - someone gives me a set of design specs and I do my  best to build a
soundboard that accurately reflects that set of  specs. If I do my job and
accurately turn a set of specs and  drawings into reality - and it turns out good
- I hope it was because it was a  good design and I simply did my part of
implementing that  design.

I'm glad you liked David's piano. I wish I could hear  it.......   :-(

Terry Farrell