The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 12 05:03:59 MST 2006

Dale

I have no problem with people stating opinions.  But <<opinion>> is a
pretty clearly defined concept. Hey, exchanging ideas, experiences, and
opinions is what this list is supposed to be all about.  I am sure you
will agree.  Its when folks move beyond expressing honest opinions and
move in directions I think I've made clear in other posts that things go
astray. I dont think this has anything do to with which side of the pond
people are on. People are pretty much people where ever you go.

Cheers
RicB

Ric
   I think you have made this clear but never the  less others on this list
are free to state there opinions even if it turns you  off.  Hey, it's just
going to happen & when it does I/we can always  count on the verbal
response from
the other side of the pond & that's OK  with me.
  Dale