The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 03:10:52 MST 2006

RIc
   I think you have made this clear but never the  less others on this list
are free to state there opinions even if it turns you  off.  Hey, it's just
going to happen & when it does I/we can always  count on the verbal response from
the other side of the pond & that's OK  with me.
  Dale

All of  these and there are no doubt more, doubtless have their own
particular  merits, and their own particular weaknesses.  I personally
start  turning off when someone starts declaring one or another
particular  approach to be inherently superior by far then all others.
And that  applies equally to any and all players on the field of
soundboard makers  no matter who they are and no matter how much respect
I have for the  actual work they do themselves.

There is of course such a thing as  shoddy workmanship...  but thats a
completely different subject  matter then basic design  principles.

Cheers
RicB