Custom Piano Restoration

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 03:05:07 MST 2006

Ric write

There is nothing more seductive in  the sales world then speaking
genuinely enthusiastic about ones  products.  Sales rule number one and
more important then all  the other put together is a genuine belief in
ones product.
  Totally get this...live this....am  this.  Does it show? grin

Where things go  astray is where you start turning people off.... and my
reactions to where  much of the negative talk about Steinway and their
methods SHOULD be   IMHO a fairly poignant pointer to you all.  Because I
am very very far  from alone in the direction my reactions go.
  Not alone? As in other europeans or  Americans?

 What do you mean? Steinway N.Y. or  Hamburg?

Make no mistake about it.... I will be the first to be willing to
acknowledge that Steinway NY may have production problems, and I have
commented agreeably to the weaknesses pointed out by several inherent in
the present dealership arrangement over there.  But only in an effort  to
contribute positively to the situation.  When you leave your
customers... or skeptics... or adversaries, whatever they may be with a
big sour piece of negativeness in their belly.... then you've lost.
  So true

Thats  my beef... and thats all of it.... nothing else.
  Ok.  now I get it.  I wasn't quite  clear

Sincerely
Richard Brekne