New Underlever installation

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Thu Dec 14 14:01:45 MST 2006

  David,

This topic will be covered in the upcoming Cal State Conference class
(Feb, 2007). Karen Robinson, who has taught many classes on her
specialty, grand damper installation and regulation, has just been
enlisted to teach the assembly and installation of the Renner kit. Many
tips will be shared based on having done numerous installations.

Go to: http://www.santaclaraptg.org/

Tom Cole