Now here is an interesting thought

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 14:57:48 MST 2006

Boy, I don't know Ric. I was examining picture 8a. Assuming you expect anything out of the treble on this thing, can I assume you will be adding a good brace piece to the rim/belly framing up in the high treble to support that treble belly rail area just floating out there in outer space with no apparent support?

Terry Farrell

PS:  ;-)  Wow!

All softwood rim? Looks like the belly rail is. What kind of wood - do you know?