New Underlever installation

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 19:12:35 MST 2006

David writes, inre Nossaman's sostenuto mounting:

<< I'd sure like to see how he did that.  That sort of mounting is much
better. >>

I am not sure how we go about deciding "better" in this case.  While it makes
adjusting the sos. easier, I suppose, it also increases the difficulty of
working with the dampers,doesn't it?  And personally, I do a lot more adjusting
with the dampers than the sostenuto.
    Action mounted sos. isn't that big a deal, once one gets the hang of it.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT