new style membership card

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Fri Dec 15 01:04:06 MST 2006

I agree, but all these thick cards we have to carry nowadays
really fatten the wallet with the wrong stuff, i.e., undesirable
plastic, so I like the thinner plastic, even though it doesn't
look as classy as the old card.   Only once in 27 years have I
had a customer ask to see some ID showing I was actually a piano
tuner, and that was after a recent shooting in the neighborhood.
    --David Nereson, RPT