Piano horse

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 17 21:08:18 MST 2006

Dale,
         I use one of these. It took a bit of convincing for me to
buy it given the price of the unit but I sure am glad I did. It's
fantastic to move with. Easy to use. Quite a nice warm fuzzy feeling
like you're doing things the "right" way. No straining bringing the
point down to the floor and very little if any chance for damage as
compared to doing it without. After you finish paying for the new
bandsaw pick one of these up. You'll be glad you did. BTW, Which
bandsaw did you get?

all the best,
Greg Newell