Wood Upper Bridges aka "Nut"

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 06:10:22 MST 2006

Dave,

A year or so ago I, too, observed that there seems to be an unusually large proportion of bass players among piano technicians and asked for a hand count.  About twenty or so participants on this list responded in the affirmative for bass per se and other low end instruments (tuba, etc.).  I know that there are also some other well-known techs not on this list who are also bass players.  What does it mean?

Alan Eder