New PDA

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:14:15 MST 2006

I just bought a HP 2790 at 624 Mhz and it works fine. No wifi probs or
anything else. Switch the on/of button and it works immediatly, no worm up!
If you don´t touch the pda in the of-modus, battery lasts 2 weeks or longer.
When working with verituner pocket, the battery lasts about 4 hours, which
is not so good. But I will order a stronger battery with 2800 mA/h which
should last 8 hours.

Gregor