New PDA

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Dec 18 08:21:10 MST 2006

Michelle:

On my hp rx3115 (not a new one!) if I hold down the power button for a
couple of seconds the screen goes dark but the PDA stays on.  If you
check yours make sure it is really going off rather than just turning
off the backlight as that will use up battery when you think it's off.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu