New PDA

george bartlett gbart at persona.ca
Mon Dec 18 09:00:47 MST 2006

Hi,
I've been following your comments. Can I ask you one question. Are you
running a tuning program on your 51v and if your are what is it and how is
it running. I've ordered a 51v Dell and would like to use Tunelab on it. I
have just returned a HP 2490  it worked on Win Mobile 5 like Dell. This
machine would freeze up and have slow starts and eventually I could not
access the internet at all it would not respond to any setting.
I have been an aural tuner for years and thought I might check out the demo
on Tunelab to hasten temperament setting.. I'm wondering now if any Pocket
PC is the answer. I would appreciate your comments.
Regards
George

Keep That Piano Tuned UP.........