Piano horse

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 18 16:31:24 MST 2006

When I was on moving crew  for National it was decided we had to use the
horse..........  It was a real back saver. However it is another thing to
carry, and if one is moving a lot of pianos it can become a bit of a pain to
lug about.  On the other hand, there's always the chance of dropping a
corner, or, worse breaking a lyre, and yes have watched a lyre break for a
guy who said he'd moved "on the lyre" for something like 15 years.....  It's
getting pricey enough it might almost be as cheap to have something custom
made.......
les bartlett

   _____