Piano horse

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Dec 18 20:24:15 MST 2006

Here is a very simple brace you can make out of 1/2" threaded rod and
electrical conduit. One end lodges between the inside of the leg top and
keybed and the other end pushes against the lyre. It makes the lyre really
solid and definitely makes the piano easier to tip on its side and vice
versa.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272