Piano horse

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 18 22:18:25 MST 2006

Avery,
         I think the video did show something like that but I really
don't remember. When I am moving pianos I do it quite differently
than most anyone else in my area. I am NOT in a hurry. The money
isn't nearly as important to me as doing the job right and with no
one hurt and nothing damaged. That's why I like this thing. Pretty
hard to screw it up. I once forgot to engage the arm on the opposite
leg and the piano slid a little bit. Not much but enough to get my
attention. I was very easy to simply stop and go back up and set the
arm. The older i get the less dead lifting I seem inclined to do
anyway so it's an all around winner in my book with the possible
exception of the price. I wouldn't have put that high a price on it myself.

Best,
Greg