Piano horse- caster rabbit trail

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Dec 19 12:20:53 MST 2006

It's always good, if you have the opportunity, to apply a little light oil
to the axle and stem of those casters. It really helps the piano roll so
much easier. When I used to uncrate and assemble new pianos it was always
standard procedure for me.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272