New PDA

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 18 22:26:17 MST 2006

Michelle,
         I actually knew the part about taking the programs out of
active memory. The GPS unit is a resource hog so i have to do that
upon arrival at every place were in I used the GPS to get there.
Since the GPS unit uses bluetooth to connect the receiver and PDA I
have to shut off the wireless function too to save battery power.
         Be aware that holding the power button for a few seconds
simply takes away the back lighting of the screen. This too saves
battery power but does not by any means shut the unit off.

all the best,
Greg Newell