New PDA

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 18 22:32:39 MST 2006

George,
         Not sure who you were asking this question of but here goes.
I run the latest version of Tunelab with no problems whatsoever.
There was a problem one time that i described to Michelle but my
brother fixed it while we were sitting around B.S. ing during one
family visit. I don't use mine for wireless so I can't help anyone
there. Just not interested in surfing or email on such a small
screen. Was this any help?

best,
greg newell