German Loop / French Loop / English Loop ?

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Dec 22 17:38:36 MST 2006

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/attachments/20061222/5962d181/attachment-0001.jpg

This loop is routinely called the French Loop here in Norway... at least by those I know.  I was under the impression that the English Loop was a single round version of the double german.....

Perhaps someone might take the time to picture the different loop sorts and identify them with their proper names so that we can all be on the same page here.

Cheers
RicB