pitch raise question

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 12:09:10 MST 2006

I agree on no overpull from -100 cents.   I still don't overpull in anycase, other than leaving the rotation on the sharp side. right to pitch, unisons as I go and then do it all over again...I don't get these huge drops in pitch everyone seems to get with a pitch raise.   I WILL have to bring it up again a bit...10 cents maybe.   Over-pulling for me would leave the piano on the sharp side for the second pass....maybe that's what some want.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044