Janco keyboard

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Dec 24 07:48:34 MST 2006

Okay, now I get it. The item number is a reference to an ebay listing. Terry
was smart enough to figure it out.

Very strange piano.

FYI, the standard typewriter keyboard layout is called QWERTY, corresponding
to the first letters on the top row. It was actually designed to slow
typists down so they wouldn't exceed the built in speed limitations of the
original mechanical typewriters. A much more efficient layout is called the
Dvorak (learn about it at http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/).

It is interesting to speculate about possible more efficient piano keyboard
layouts.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272