data base

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Dec 29 11:52:42 MST 2006

Hi Les,
I have been using Daytimer Address Book, the computer version.  It has a
bunch of places to insert data of your choosing.  I use it in conjunction
with my card file and it works great for me.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com