data base

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Fri Dec 29 13:22:11 MST 2006

There is Microsoft Access or FileMaker Pro that give you the means to set
up whatever you want but will take some programming type knowledge
although you don't need to do any actual programming.

I have a page on the Piano Page at
http://www.ptg.org/resources-software.php#technicians
which has the commercial solutions to this.  Most of these have demos so
you can try them.

ron