ethics question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 14:48:03 MST 2006

I agree with James. Only because you have a relationship with the store, I
would make the one more try with the store first. However, IMHO, you should
also inform the piano owner of the situation - and then, as someone else
pointed out, pursuit of the fix is between the piano owner and the dealer -
your only role should be as a technical representative for the owner.

Terry Farrell