aftertouch

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 14:47:23 MST 2006

>>Consider moving the capstan to have the key move the wippen through
>>the required distance.
>Do you mean actually changing the position of the capstan on the key?

Yes. I've done it more than once on a vertical in order to get it to regulate
to my satisfaction.

If you are finding that the dip needs top be dramatically increased,
move the capstan back.
Bear in mind that this will increase Down Weight.  Who's to say they
got it right at the factory.
If it's not working properly now, obviously they didn't.
--

Regards,

Jon Page