loose ethics

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 29 21:28:28 MST 2006

This is kind of "off topic", but in a way it isn't.   I have done a tiny bit
of warranty work for Kawai, most since the closure of H&H music here,
leaving a fair amount of stuff undone which the stores should have taken
care of.  I have called the Kawai people on several occasions to mention
"problems", and they have been uncannily quick to say, "A contract for the
repairs will be in the mail tomorrow."  They have, in every instance, been
very responsive to any need, seeming to put customers far ahead of their
immediate profit line.   I know this doesn't relate exactly to the issue
here discussed, but it is very refreshing to know that good customer care is
important in some companies.   I just wanted to take the opportunity to
express appreciation for a company that seems to be doing things the right
way, the ethical way.
les bartlett

   _____