loose ethics

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Dec 30 07:17:25 MST 2006

Loose pins in a new piano, do not mean a bad pinblock. It just means bad
drilling.
Possibly the bits were used when they were dull, and the heat generated
would tend to make the hole bigger.
The proper fix could just entail, reaming the holes to a consistent size,
and repinning with a larger pin.
Mind you, that would mean down the road, you have one less fix, for loose
pins.
I suppose a fix and a rebate of cash might be acceptable.
Just a thought.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca