loose ethics

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 07:37:05 MST 2006

Tom, I think you said something extremely pertinent in your latest post.  You said that you got over 40 clients out of the deal from the dealer.  That is significant, and I think that you should do as Bob Davis said, try very hard to be the good guy to ALL sides here.  As an ex-dealer tech,  who is very young in the independent technician realm,  I would think that diplomacy and very careful choice of words is in order here.  AMHIK.
Clark A. Sprague, RPT