looking for a tech

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 09:47:37 MST 2006

Hey Now,

I know its a long shot.....but promised I would give it a shot at least.

I have never seen a post from Mexico so I'm not sure if there are any tech's on the list from south of the border. I met a musician a couple of years ago in Cabo while on a surf trip. Apparently I gave him a card or my email address I'm not sure. Anyway I remember meeting him but the rest of the details are a bit fuzzy. So the the guy email's me two years later looking for a tech in the Cabo San Lucas area. I guess he's on a Yamaha @ some hotel that needs some attention. I told him I am on an international tech list an would put up a post to see what I could come up with.

Unfortunately I'm not going to Cabo anytime in the near future. Does anyone know of a tech or a source to find a tech in Mexico?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Pura Vida

Steve Blasyak